Tru Earth Laundry Strips
Tru Earth Certifications
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Each Tru Earth PLATINUM strip packs an advanced, heavy-duty cleaning formula to clean even the dirtiest clothes. Still, the pre-measured, eco-friendly strip consumers know and love, but this time, it packs an even bigger punch.
Four retail trays are included in each purchase and can hold up to 12 packages of eco-strips (32-loads).
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are ultra-concentrated, lightweight and easy to use. It’s an eco-friendly product that packs a ton of cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent.
You simply tear off a strip and place it either in the dispenser or inside the drum of your washing machine.
Here are some other facts:
- Revenue per square foot is approximately $910 dollars as opposed to $50-$100 dollars that you’ll receive with other detergent brands.
- Save space in your warehouse due to our more efficient packaging. You’ll be able to carry more inventory and generate more revenue over the long-term.
- Works in all washing machines and will dissolve in either hot or cold water.
- The packaging for the eco-strips is a biodegradable cardboard sleeve that can be recycled or thrown in your compost.
- A mandate to support local communities and to reduce plastic waste - We’ve donated over 2 million eco-strips to food banks, shelters and hospitals across North America.
32 Loads | Fresh Linen Scent