Lunah Life Berry Collagen Powder
Lunah collagen is a bioactive beauty product which contains over 90% protein. Collagen contains important amino acids which can be used by the body to build connective tissue and can slow down age-related cartilage damage and collagen loss.
In addition, this product contains super herbs such as raw cacao and extracts for a boost of antioxidants (see ingredient list below), mood boosting compounds, and an all-around boost of health and longevity.
Take 1-2 TBSP per day. Add to cold or hot water, juice, smoothies, oatmeal, raw baked goods, etc. Blend or stir thoroughly. Please consult a physician before use when pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Goji berry juice powder: high in many protective antioxidants, essential vitamins, trace minerals, and polysaccharides. Traditionally, they are viewed as providing nourishment to the heart and eyes.
- Acai berry juice powder: low in sugar, very high in antioxidant anthocyanins and polyphenols (responsible for dark purple color), as well as vitamin E and iron.
- Maqui berry juice powder: high levels of naturally occurring vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and iron and have been found to contain antioxidants and anthocyanins (responsible for the dark blue color).
- Amla fruit powder: very rich in vitamin C (30% more than oranges), and contains many minerals, tannins, polyphenols, flavonoids, as well as phytochemicals, calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin B complex.
- Rosehip powder: anti-inflammatory and supportive of healthy bones and joints. They contain vitamins A, D, and E, flavonoids, and iron.
- Camu camu berry powder: one of the most nutrient-dense botanical sources of vitamin C in the world. Also contains beta-carotene, iron, and amino acids.
- Sea buckthorn juice powder: contains vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, protein, fatty acids, and carotene.
- Pomegranate juice powder: high quantities of vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium.