Lunah Life Copper Tongue Scraper
AYURVEDIC COPPER TONGUE SCRAPER
Looking to add a new holistic practice to your already daily, natural + healthy routine? These guys are the next step!
Copper has been used for centuries as a bacteria-resistant metal, and new studies are confirming these ancient practices. It may be the best metal to be used for tongue scraping because the mouth is loaded with both good and not-so-good bacteria. Copper not only seems to be toxic to the bad bacteria, it also provides important enzymes that are needed for the healthy microbes in the mouth to survive.
- Clears toxins & bacteria from the tongue
- Helps remove coating on the tongue that leads to bad breath
- Enhances the sense of taste
- Promotes overall oral & digestive health
1. In the morning, right after you wake up, scrape your tongue. I like to scrape it after brushing as well. Scraping the tongue followed by a glass of water can reduce accumulating digestive toxins that release while you are sleeping and your body is busy reconnecting, and repairing.
2. With a relaxed tongue, gently reach to the back of the tongue and scrape the tongue from back to front. Repeat this 5-10 times, reaching as far back as comfortable, rinsing the scraper after each pass.
3. After tongue scraping, brush and floss as usual. Drink a large glass of water to flush everything and get your insides moving.
4. This can be followed by oil pulling, which you would then have to brush again.