As regulated health professionals, we are permitted to continue offering in-person treatments.
If the situation changes, we will update the website and inform any clients who have upcoming appointments.
We ask that you continue to exercise vigilance by washing your hands, wearing a mask, and watching your distance.
Policies & Guidelines
*** READ IN FULL ***
We are implementing the following policies and procedures based on the guidance from the
College of Massage Therapists of Ontario and College of Naturopaths of Ontario.
We will continue to abide by enhanced safety protocols to help mitigate the risk of transmission of the virus.
1. Masks are required for all appointments and will be provided if you do not have one.
2. When you arrive, you will be directed to wash or sanitize your hands.
3. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before for your appointment.
4. New patients are required to fill out the online intake form via the link provided in the confirmation/reminder emails.
5. All patients are required to complete an online Covid-19 screening the day before your appointment, as well as when you arrive at the clinic. If you present a risk based on your answers, you must reschedule for a later date when it is safe to attend.
6. We provide contactless payment options for credit and debit however we are not accepting cash at this time.